|Use this page to maintain syllabus information, learning objectives, required materials, and technical requirements for the course.|
|CS 133C - Beginning Programming: C++|
Upon successful completion of this course, the student should be able to:
1. Discuss the issues involved in developing large scale applications
2. Compare and contrast procedural and object oriented programming paradigms
3. Apply one and multi-dimensional arrays to solve a variety of programming problems. Understand how to convert from one representation to another as needed.
4. Effectively use pointers and dynamically created objects. Determine when pointers should and should not be used.
5. Design, implement, test, and debug C++ classes
6. Create and use C++ classes that demonstrate inheritance and polymorphism
|Return to Previous||New Search|