|Use this page to maintain syllabus information, learning objectives, required materials, and technical requirements for the course.|
|BT 123 - MS EXCEL for Business|
Upon successful completion of this course, the student should be able to:
1. Create, modify, and manage common business workbooks and worksheets for organizations of any size.
2. Use cell, row and column, and worksheet formatting techniques to create professional-looking spreadsheets.
3. Use absolute and relative cell references to create flexible formulas and functions.
4. Analyze data through the use of filters, pivot tables, formulas, and functions.
5. Create, modify, and position diagrams and charts based on worksheet data.
6. Apply and modify cell formats and styles, row and column formats, and worksheet formats.
7. Use sophisticated Excel functions to perform sensitivity analysis to solve business problems.
8. Manage workbooks by using templates, moving, inserting, deleting content, organize worksheets, setup pages for printing, file management and saving data in appropriate formats.
|Return to Previous||New Search|