|Use this page to maintain syllabus information, learning objectives, required materials, and technical requirements for the course.|
|BT 120 - MS WORD for Business|
Upon successful completion of this course, the student should be able to:
1. Navigate the Windows operating environment.
2. Create, format, save, edit, paginate, and print documents.
3. Format characters, paragraphs, pages, and sections.
4. Insert dates, times, page numbering, headers/footers, file names, special characters/symbols.
5. Work with and format documents such as letters with envelopes/labels, memos, reports, and newsletter-style columns with headers and footers with the assistance of the Spelling and Grammar check, Thesaurus, AutoComplete, AutoCorrect and AutoText.
6. Apply document refinements such as nonbreaking spaces, hyphenation, and line and page breaks.
7. Create, edit, and format tables.
8. Work with multiple document windows.
9. Apply and modify column settings.
10. Create documents using styles and templates.
11. Work with graphics.
12. Mail merge.
13. Manage electronic documents.
|Return to Previous||New Search|